Saturday, January 2, 2010

All I want is a black wall.

...maybe even a black room. I am seriously thinking of painting the office room on the third floor a very matte black. I am in love with Jenna Lyons house, especially her bedroom which is the perfect shade of black.


Jenna Lyons bedroom from Living etc.

If not black then I am thinking of a very deep and dark grey color as in the picture below:



Gemma Ahern's apartment (more here)

...maybe I could do one wall in the dining room as in the picture below. Although I am generally not a fan of "accent" walls.


From Rum Magazine

Black walls are everywhere now and while I am not into following fads I have to say that I am getting increasingly more obsessed with having a black room. For more great inspiration check out Door Sixteen.

No comments: