Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yellow Door.





I recently saw this picture and I'm again inspired to paint the door of the my room in yellow.  Since our house already has so many colors I wonder whether a yellow door will be too much.  All the rooms on the first floor all lead into each other.  Our living room is yellow, the dining room is a pale blue, the kitchen white and my room is the palest of pinks (mostly white). Maybe if  I painted the dining room a light grey then the yellow wouldn't be too much. I keep coming back to grey in the dining room.  Also, even though I really liked the pale blue in the dining room when we painted it I haven't grown to love it.  It just doesn't seem to work.  Now all that I have to do is convince Scott that we MUST paint the dining room grey NOW!

No comments: