Monday, November 25, 2013

Office Room Update.


The office room is finally a great organized space for us to work in.  I generally use this room when I work from home.  I love the sunlight streaming in from the south facing window.  I need to find another location for the printer which is currently taking up a lot of space on the desk. 



I moved some of the non cold hardy plants from outside into this room.  These tropical plants love the heat and the sun.  Most of my flowering tropical plants continue to flower through the winter in this room.


I spend a lot of time in this chair reading/writing and working: 


My view from the chair:


The nude drawing are by Scott's mother and we found a bunch of them in the attic at his Dad's house.  The lamp base is vintage that we bought at a thrift store in Dallas.  I designed and ordered the lamp shade at Fenchel Shades


The only thing left to do in this room is to install some shelves in the nook over the radiator.  I am hoping that when  Scott is off from work during Christmas he'll have the time to install the shelves. 

No comments: