Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dining Room Corner.

I love that it feels almost like Spring (even though Spring has officially started). While it isn't warm yet the light in the house has been amazing.  Here's a quick photograph of the dining room corner.


We are very lucky to have two very large windows facing West in our dining room. The windows open up to a breeze-way which abuts an alley instead of another house.   This small difference between our house and our neighbors houses makes a huge impact in the amount of light we get.

Gone are the days when I would site quietly at the table in the early morning hours, enjoying my latte, and staring out the windows.  These days there is a flurry of activity in our house starting at 6 AM which may include early morning paper shredding...



Kiran eating his breakfast.

Jai eating his oatmeal with a fork.

I recall once sitting at the table and lazily thinking that I should install a wind chime outside the windows.  A good way for me to jump start my spring house projects will be to finally hang the wind chime...maybe next weekend....

No comments: